Toasted or Humming From the famous Arab dishes, try Potato Idem in the style of my lady’s kitchen, taste, and taste, in an easy and short time
– potatoes: 6 grains (large, peeled and cut into cubes)
– Onions: 1 grain (medium size, finely chopped)
– tomatoes: 2 tablets (cut into cubes)
– Cinnamon: 1/2 teaspoon (grated)
– Black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon (ground)
– Ground coriander: a teaspoon and a half (ground)
– Paprika: a teaspoon
– Hot red pepper: Pinch
– Turmeric: half a teaspoon
– Salt, to taste
– Oil: a large spoon
How to prepare
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat and fry onions until browned.
2. Add the tomato cubes and then end with cinnamon, black pepper, coriander, paprika, hot red pepper, turmeric, and salt.
3. Heat the heat and add the potatoes.
4. Mix the heart and then submerge the ingredients with water and cover the pot.
5. Leave the mixture until it simmers on low heat and then feet.