Cracked rice with dried apricots and oranges
The rice cracker with dried apricots and oranges is considered a popular dish of popular recipes, characterized by a fresh, innovative and delicious flavor, served alongside the distinctive authorities
|Cracked rice with dried apricots and oranges|
– Olive oil: 3 tbsp
– Onion: 1 grain (medium size / wingspan)
– Basmati rice: cup
– Cumin seeds: 1/4 teaspoon (true love)
– Dried apricots: 3 pieces (cut into small cubes)
– lentils: 1 cup and a half (washed and drained)
– Water: two and a half cups
– Salt: 2 Tsp
– Orange juice: a quarter cup
How to prepare
1. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan on the fire, then add the slices of onions, and continue stirring until brown. Drain the sides of the onion from the oil, and set aside.
2. Wash basmati rice, soak for 20 minutes.
3. In the pot used to fry the onions (without cleaning them), add the correct cumin seeds, stirring quickly. Dried apricots, while still stirring, on low heat. Then, add the washed and drained lentils, stir with apricots and cumin. Pour water, cover the pot, and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the rice, salt and orange juice, reduce the heat, and leave the mixture on low heat for 20 minutes. This dish is served hot, and is decorated with fried onions.